Emile Raynal, BETCO <email@example.com>
After working with Duplantis Design Group, offering value engineering and budgeting services, both Byron E. Talbot Contractor, Inc. and B.E.T. Construction, Inc. worked together to provide a new facility for K&B In- dustries. The final project includes 217,000 SF of new manufacturing and administration buildings over a 35 acre site.
• Full site development • Wet well installation
• Concrete paving • Lime Treatment
• 205,000 SF manufacturing facility
• 12,000 SF Administration Building
• Overhead and high-speed overhead doors
• Site Utilities • Mechanical • Pre-Engineered Steel Building • Soil Cement Stabilization • Building Pads • Electrical